Heated Swimming Pool, Sauna and Gymnasium
These three facilities, together with separate Male and Female changing rooms, showers and toilets are for use by residents only.
All Users of the Pool, Sauna and Gymnasium are asked to keep within the following guidelines:
- Pool, Sauna and Gymnasium Hours: 6 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week.
- No alcohol in the pool, sauna or gymnasium.
- No smoking is permitted in the pool, sauna and gymnasium areas, including the balconies.
- Please observe any instructions on the gymnasium equipment.
- Maximum of 20 minutes on each item of gymnasium equipment during peak periods.
- Shirts and shoes to be worn at all times in the gymnasium.
- Sanitiser is provided to wipe gymnasium equipment before and after use.
- Please turn off the lights in the pool, sauna and gymnasium upon exiting.
For Your Safety
- Children 12 and under to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Consider a doctor before commencing an exercise regime.
- Stop exercising immediately if you feel faint or dizzy.
- The Body Corporate excludes to the extent permitted by law, all liability for any damage or loss suffered on these premises from any cause whatsoever.
- 1x Rowing Machine (Concept 2)
- 1x Elliptical Trainer (Sportop)
- 2x Stationary Bicycles (Progress Magnetic Upright Bike)
- 1x Weight Bench (Body Dynamic)
- 2x Swiss Balls
- 2x 6 Piece Dumbell Sets
- 1x Dumbell Chair
- 1x Walking Machines (CZ 8800 Motorised Treadmill)
- 1x Multi Gym (Galaxy Star)
Finnish Dry Sauna for a maximum of 8 people.
- 16 x 4 meter freshwater pool kept at 30 degrees C.
- Please shower before using the pool.
- Please dry off before walking across the tiled area.
Fourth Floor Lobby Notice Board
This carries advisories for residents about any maintenance and repair work – both internal and local to the Precinct – that is likely to affect or disrupt their normal routine. Residents may also post items for sale or service they could provide for other residents.
All notices must have prior approval and be stamped by Precinct Management.
Television Signal & Internet Access
Television aerial connections are located in the living room and master bedroom in all apartments. Each has an analogue terminal, still needed for the CCTV above, and a digital terminal, for Sky and/or FreeView and other digital TV services. If you have any problems with the TV signals, please contact the Building Manager.
Each apartment is fitted with Cat 5 cabling and a data point. Freedom WiFi is available throughout the building. Please contact Reception for information/pricing plans. Alternatively, residents can arrange their own internet access through their preferred provider. Access to the Communications room can be gained through management.